The Family Pack of Questionnaires and Scales
This one-day in-house course is for professionals involved in undertaking assessments of children in need and their families.
Using an action-learning approach that combines theoretical and experiential learning, the course is designed to enable professionals to:
- use an evidence-based approach to assessing children and families
- become familiar with The Family Pack of Questionnaires and Scales and their use
- reflect on and develop their interviewing and assessment skills and techniques
By the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- explain the range of Questionnaires and Scales and when to use them in an assessment
- identify the strengths and limitations of each Questionnaire and Scale
- administer and score each Questionnaire and Scale
- use the Questionnaires and Scales appropriately as part of an assessment
- describe the relationship between the Questionnaires and Scales and the Assessment Framework or similar nation-specific framework
- apply the general and specific interview techniques applicable to an assessment using the Questionnaires and Scales
- Duration: 1 day
- Fees are £1,000.00 plus trainer’s expenses plus VAT for 24 trainees
Contact us discuss your agency’s or individual training needs, costs and any other questions.