ISPCAN European Conference, October 2017
The 15th ISPCAN European Regional Conference was held in The Hague, Netherlands between 1st and 4th October 2017.
Please see below for the PowerPoint's from the Child and Family Training presentations at the conference.
- Enhancing resilience to address the malign impact of toxic stress associated with child maltreatment – Arnon Bentovim and Fay Berry
- Hearing the voice of the child: How technology-assisted approaches can help – David Glasgow
- Child and Parent Participation in Decision-Making & Communicating with Children – Margreet Timmer and Stephen Pizzey
- The Safeguarding Children Assessment and Analysis Framework (SAAF) Evaluation – Stephen Pizzey and Geraldine MacDonald
- Neglect: supporting evidence-based assessments and interventions with children and families – Carla Thomas and Phil Heasman